Friday, October 14, 2011
Thursday, October 13, 2011
Many of us do not really understand the value of social obligation. For many it means donating money to the less fortunate. Others treat it as giving things to the needy.
Actually social obligation go far beyond donating money or things. Social obligation for me means being aware and acting fast in response to the events that are happening. Happenings that include the calamities that strike our country.
In my search for the true meaning of social obligation, I have listed several things that I believe are part of it.
- Awareness of the fact that water is life.
- Resourcefulness in everything.
- Sharing time with other people.
- Valuing other people’s time.
- Being physically fit and physically clean.
- Sharing knowledge to other people.
- Caring for nature.
- Being healthy.
- Recycling things.
- Having a positive outlook.
I will be listing other things when as I come across them. I just hope we all do our part. It will be a very nice place to stay if that i the case.