Wednesday, November 16, 2011

13th Month Pay Arrived, So What Now?

My prorated 13th month pay arrived last weekend while I was camping at Mt Batulao. I immediately took the money and went shopping! Oooooooopppppppss! NOT TRUE! hahaha.

Few months before the bonus pay out, I already planned where my 13th month pay will go. So off my bonus to one of my favorite investment facilities - my long term health care.

I am saving for it for almost 4 years now. It was a plan designed to pay my hospital bills even at the age of 60 and beyond. The good part is, I am going to save for it for just five years. It took me lots of guts and will power to pay my plan but I am pleased that I went on through the process because today I know my money has a longer way to go.

I hope you have your long term health care also.

~Till then.

No comments:

Post a Comment