Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Christmas in the Air


Hmmm... The air smells like Christmas. The radio plays Christmas songs. The building where we live is decorated with Christmas ornaments. Christmas is coming and I'm so excited!


First, I'm excited because my birthday is fast approaching! I wish I could spend this day away from work but unfortunately I can't. Nevertheless I will celebrate it with my closest friends after work.


Second, the company Christmas party will be in PICC! This will be my 4th Christmas party with the company I am working for.


Third, gift giving gift giving! It's the thought that counts.


Fourth, Baguio again!


Fifth, I will see my nephews and cousins again!


Excited much!

Merry Christmas!



~till then


image from: http://gymnicetic.files.wordpress.com/2009/12/christmas_globe.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment