Frankly speaking I have to put aside some of my goals for an upcoming change in our lives. And as I have announced it, this is because we are going to have our little baby this year. It will be harder for me to pursue my climbing career because of the baby but I am sure that we will go back to those goals once our little angel becomes a toddler.
My goals for 2015 are a lot simpler than usual. I am going to limit my travels since I would like to focus on our child. I would also want to put as much money on our child’s educational fund and our retirement fund. It will be better to start early to maximize the compounding interest our investments can possibly give.
To better track my 2015 goals, I made a list below:
- Read 10 books.
- Go back to running after getting the approval from my OB.
- Go back to cycling after getting approval from my OB.
- Create an ample amount of emergency fund. My goal for this year is an additional 20k standby.
- Update my passport
- Bake a cupcake
- Be able to plank for 60 seconds every other day (after getting the approval from my OB)
- Witness a miracle.
- Record life events through blogging
- Reconnect with old friends
- Buy a brand new car.
- Learn a new dish every month.
- Get a facial every other month.
- File a vacation leave every 2 months.
- Survive a week without spending too much
- Develop a new skill – sewing and baking
- Grow a vegetable garden.
- Buy a new Phone
- Monitor our expenses on a daily basis.
- Donate blood.
- Enroll our child to a Medical Card.
I hope I can fulfill my goals for 2015. If not all, I hope I will be able to fulfill most of them.
Till next time. =)