Wednesday, January 5, 2011

My bucket list for 2011

New year, new life, new goals and new bucket list.


They say that the best thing to do to be held accountable is to declare your intentions. That’s what I’m going to do today. I’m going to share some of the things I want to accomplish on 2011. I hope I can inspire you to declare your goals also.


1. Daily Bible reading

2. Attend a Citisec Online seminar

3. Conquer Mt. Pulag

4. Surf in San Juan

5. No meat diet (poultry meat will be fine but minimal)

6. Eat more fruits and vegetables

7. Jog every other day

8. Sashimi (my new favorite) every other month

9. Invest 50% of my income

10. Very minimal soda intake

11. To drink at least 8 glasses of water a day

12. Weigh myself every other month to monitor weight loss

13. To read one book every month

14. Participate in any charitable works

15. Organize a big event

16. Donate blood every 3 months

17. Learn something new every month

18. To publish 200 blogs

19. Increase my cash flow.

20. To help more families in terms of building their financial foundation.



~Till then


No comments:

Post a Comment