Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Use Pedometer to Loose Weight

I recently enrolled in a wellness program offered by the company I am working for. We were asked to write down our specific goals and I think the program will help us achieve them. I got excited about the activity and browsed some products which will help me achive my goals faster. I bumped into this idea of having a pedometer. The report here says that it can actually increase physical activity by having a standard. Let’s say for example, you commited to achieve 10,000 steps everyday.


I have never proven anything about this so I want to experiment. I will purchase a pedometer soon and take note of my physical activities. I will also keep a journal about this and I will tell you the results at the end of the year.


~Till then


No comments:

Post a Comment