Sunday, February 26, 2012

What to do with finances this year?

I've not been writing lately because I want to reflect more on what I should do this year with my finances. It's not that I have a lot of it but I want to make sure that my finances are in tact and are geared towards the goals I have set few years back.

What struck me was the realization that basics are still the best guides in handling everything especially money matters. They have not failed me yet.

Here's what im going to do this year in order to achieve my financial goal this year.
1. Save first before spending.
2. Increase tithes.
3. Invest more money.
4. Lessen expenses.
5. Prepare for emergency.
6. Give away what i find unnecessary to me.
7. Live a simple life.

These seven simple things never failed me yet. I hope readers can also find their seven simple steps this year.


Till then.

No comments:

Post a Comment