Saturday, July 13, 2013

Cooler Weather is Coming Our Way

Summer is out, definitely! I’m just too busy to notice.^_^

It’s July and barely two months to go before “ber-months” officially kick in. For us Filipinos, “ber-months” is synonymous to Christmas. Local radio stations will play Christmas Songs. People will decorate their houses with Christmas ornaments. And food will be abundant.

As for me, it’s the time of the year when the weather is cooler and more tolerable than summer. It is also the time when my plants are most happy because of the rain. We live in a tropical country, you know! :)

It is also the time of the year when I am expecting our electric consumption to go down because of the cooler weather. Goodbye electric fan for the mean time.

Another thing is, I promised myself that we will have a Christmas tree in the house this coming holiday season. And I guess we might just do that. I hope I can learn how to bake soon so that food will be grand on Christmas and New Year.


Till next time.^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment