Thursday, December 30, 2010

Life is a Choice

My friend told me that life is a series of choices. You live your life according to the choices you make. You will always find yourself in crossroads. One road may lead you to success. Others may lead you to more challenges. If you choose a path make every experience count. Make every little detail live in your memory. Because you can never go back. You can only say, “If only.”


I am an abnormal 24 year-older once. While every 24 year old ladies shop, I study about finances. While they party, I stay at home. While they buy things, I save. These are some of the choices I made. Choices that for me are great. Because they made me realize that life is not a matter of what you have. Instead it is a matter of what you give.



~Till then.


No comments:

Post a Comment