Thursday, December 30, 2010

Sleeping my Way to Great Relationships

For a long period of time I’ve been depriving myself of enough sleep. I used to sleep only 5 hours a day and I tell you it’s not at all great. My attitude was affected due to lack of sleep. I was erratic. I easily got angry at small things. My aura is always not good. And I always have a lot of mood swings.


Then my boyfriend told me to get eight hours of sleep every night. Adjusting my body clock is not that easy because I’ve been having sleep problems since time immemorial. But since I’m very much eager to change something I gradually change my sleeping habits.


Since then, my friends noticed a different me. I’ve been actively participating in discussions inside the house. I sleep soundly. I serve others better than I do before. And I am actively participating in health activities more than ever.


I love my body and myself. I love sleep.



~Till then.


No comments:

Post a Comment