A lot of employees will be receiving their mid-year bonuses this season. And I know a lot of employees already spent their bonuses even before they received it. But for those who are thinking what to do with their bonus, here are a few suggestions.
1. Put it in your savings account for emergency purposes.
2. Put it in your time deposit to grow a little bit.
3. Put them in your mutual fund and let it lay golden eggs.
4. Buy a stock you’ve been eyeing for the past few months.
5. Buy a term insurance.
6. Buy a healthcare (long-term or short-term)
7. Pay your credit card bill/s.
Material possessions will not bring you too far. Wealth is not about the things you have but actually the money you save.