Wednesday, July 13, 2011

My Laptop Turns Four

I’m really happy my laptop turns 4 years old. It still runs, not as fast as the latest, but still can do what I want it to do.


Paul and I bought it when I was studying for a post graduate degree.


I told myself few years back that my laptop will be replaced after 5 years. But now I am changing my mind. I will use the same laptop until its tenth year or until it cannot function properly whichever comes first.


Today I need to replace the keyboard because a panel has not been working for months already. It’s quite expensive but can be done.


Six years is a very long time to save for a more powerful replacement. I am foretelling that laptops will not be a hit anymore. We will all be invaded by tablets. And I am starting to save for it as early as today.


~Till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment