Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Oh My Gulay!

(A Cool Baguio Experience)


It was our first time to eat at Oh My Gulay in Baguio City.

The restaurant was not familiar, I guess, because my hubby had to ask me twice where it was.


FYI: Oh My Gulay is located at the 5th floor of La Azotea Building along Session Road.

If you do not know La Azotea Bldg., it is on the left side of Session Road (coming from SM Baguio) beside Philam Building.


The restaurant was cool. The experience was great. And the dishes were delectable.




We ordered the Lumpia with salad, Pasta Puttanesca and the Chow Chow Noodles. They're really good.









Here are some pictures of our Oh My Gulay experience.

Try to visit the restaurant and experience fresh salads and pastas while chitchatting with friends and love ones.





No comments:

Post a Comment