Thursday, October 14, 2010

Failed Booking!


This was the second time I failed in my booking. First was when I booked Tacloban(TAC) instead of Tagbilaran(TAG). It made me shell out additional 1200php for the rebooking. I told myself this should never happen again but I failed BIG TIME!


I booked a seat sale from Cebu Pacific(CebuPac) last June bound for Davao(DVO). But before this flight I have booked another flight via Philippine Airlines bound for Kalibo (Klo). My Kalibo flight was okay. No problem encountered. I was very lax with my CebuPac flight that I did not bother to print it upon confirmation. Just today I found out that it was a major disaster. Notice the departure dates.




Good thing, I purchased this ticket for only 717.60php charged to a friend’s credit card. Bad thing is, if I am going to rebook it it will cost me around 7000php per passenger including taxes and other fees. If I am going to buy another ticket it will cost me 3600php per passenger. What a waste!

Lessons learned:

1. Check booking details before hitting the enter button.

2. Check booking details before hitting the enter button.

3. Check booking details before hitting the enter button.


No comments:

Post a Comment